The increasing reliance on the use of email to conduct everyday business can result in an overwhelming amount of messages that must be managed and stored – many including large file attachments. At the same time you also need to ensure that you’re able to – monitor the usage of email within the organization, comply with any statutory requirements relating to the storage and retrieval of historical email generated by all users within your organization, securely store (the required) high volumes of email, in an effective, searchable and easily retrievable manner, have a mechanism that can restore an end-user’s mailbox in the event of system crash.
PostMaster Enterprise Archive Management (PME-AM) provides you with a facility to do all this and more. Having traced the mail, PME-AM can re-inject the mail back into the system if required. Optionally, PME-AM can resend all the mails received by the user whether the mails were received directly by the user or through some forwarding or through some rule.
Benefits of PME-AM include:
- Powerful & flexible search for remarkable ease-of-use in locating archived mail
- Lightning fast mail retrieval – across users, locations, over time – from a secure, central store
- Re-inject facility allows for retrieval of mail in a completely un-tampered fashion
- Convenient & rapid ‘Mailbox Recreate’ Module provides complete mailbox reconstruction in the event of an end-user’s desktop failure
- Compliance with statutory requirements relating to email storage and archiving
- Granular access rights to maintain access & retrieval security of archived mail
- Optimized storage, thus ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Facility for archiving on a separate machine, thus providing improved load-handling & data security