The use of the QLC web site is subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
By using the QLC web site or any part of the QLC web site you will be deemed to agree to these TOU without qualification. QLC reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice to you.
- PostMaster Express, PostMaster Enterprise and MailServe are the registered trademarks of QuantumLink Communications Pvt Ltd (QLC).
- Other company, product and service names mentioned in this web site may be trademarks or services of others. The same are acknowledged.
- The information contained on this webs site is provided for information purposes only and provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- In addition, this information is based on QLC’s current product plans and strategy, which are subject to change without notice.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all statements regarding QLC future direction or intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice and represent goals and objectives only.
- Nothing contained in this web site is intended to, nor shall have the effect of, creating any warranties or representations from QLC (or its suppliers or licensors), or altering the terms and conditions of the applicable license agreements governing the use of the product and /or services.
- Contents of this web site may not be duplicated in any way without the express consent of QLC, except in form of excerpts for purpose of review.
- Making copies of this web site or any portion of this web site for any purpose is violation of copyright laws.
- While every precaution has been taken in preparation of this web site to eliminate errors, QLC assumes no responsibility for errors and omissions or for damages resulting from the use of the information contained herein.